[vfio-users] IGD primary pci passthrough troubles - can anyone help?

Paul Handy paul.d.handy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:41:08 UTC 2016

Here's a full output of /proc/iomem after I try to boot a vm.
http://pastebin.com/WVhpzWSc

I'm not sure how to interpret it exactly, but below the first occurrence of
0000:00:02.0, there's BOOTFB. I don't know how more to disable early
framebuffers than I already have.

And for a more full log of the vm startup:
http://pastebin.com/hnRG2eDh

I'm not sure what the deal is, but windows definitely gets an opportunity
here to insert an error message.