[vfio-users] Has anyone tried RX 460 yet?

Blank Field ihatethisfield at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:58:59 UTC 2016

Hi all. I didn't read the list a lot really, but I've seen some mentions of
RX480 being passed-through.

I am planning to buy an RX 460 soon, is there any fatal bugs or bad vendors
i should avoid(like asus shipping dead EFI firmware)?

And what card i should use as a host one, HD7750 or GT610? I'm thinking
about the latter, because fglrx tended to bind every single amd card it
found, and radeon was buggy with my card.

How is it working with two AMD cards now?

My system is all UEFI now, and it isn't likely to change any time soon.