[vfio-users] Selling: i5-4690 CPU, nVidia GTX 750 Ti GPU

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Sun Nov 27 04:44:10 UTC 2016

Hey list,

Apologies if sales emails aren't allowed on this list, I looked for rules
against posting, didn't see any.

I'm typically against spamming mailing lists full of awesome helpful people
with stuff for sale like this, but vfio is is kind of a special case: it
can be tough to know if something you're considering buying works with
vfio. I figured folks might be interested in getting something *they know*
works*.

This CPU & GPU has been driving my gaming over vfio for the last year and a
quarter, complete with hyperv settings enabled. No 43 errors!

*CPU*: Intel i5-4690
<https://ark.intel.com/products/80810/Intel-Core-i5-4690-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3_90-GHz>
(no,
not the 'K' variant, which doesn't support VT-d). Chip only, no fan & heat
sink (sorry).
*GPU*: eVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti (P/N 02G-P4-3759-KB; sold through
BestBuy <http://www.evga.com/bestbuy/>; retail box included).

I'm asking *$240*** for both. Free shipping to the US. I *will* ship
internationally, but have never done it outside of eBay before, so we'd
have to chat about cost & logistics. I've checked 'sold' listings on eBay
and I believe I'm asking a fair/discounted price, but if you think
negotiating is appropriate, I'll hear you out. I take PayPal & Google
Wallet.

... btw I'm selling because Witcher III is on sale for $20, and while
everything *else* I've wanted to play has rendered fine at high graphics
settings, Witcher III doesn't. So ... time for me to push forward.

-Will

*Motherboard, not for sale, is "Asrock Z97M Pro4"
**Take $15 off the price if you're in the Denver area and can meet in
person.