[vfio-users] SC16 Attendees Contact information

Debra Smith debra.smith at globalb2blist.com
Thu Oct 27 14:01:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I Found your company listed as Sponsors and Exhibitors SC16 - Supercomputing
Conference and I thought you would Be Interested in Attendees Contact
information for your ROI.

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title,
Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size,
Web address etc.

We offer:

Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.

Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact
information.

Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will
append or add the missing information to your existing database. a

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your
company.

Thanks & regards,

 Debra Smith

Demand Generation Executive.

If you don't want to receive any message from us then please type "Leave
Out" in the Subject Line.