[vfio-users] Ryzen/X370 Chipset and IOMMU Groups

Friedrich Oslage friedrich at oslage.de
Thu Aug 10 19:16:10 UTC 2017

Well, it finally happened: ASUS added ACS support in the BIOS.
Don't know if they did if because of the ticket or because they felt it
was the right thing to do but with BIOS version 1403 my Crosshair VI
Hero doesn't require the ACS patch anymore.
The 'ACS Enable' option is located under Advanced/AMD CVS/NBIO Common
Options and is enabled by default.The IOMMU groups are identical to the
once I got with pcie_acs_override=downstream.
Cheers,Friedrich