[vfio-users] edk2.git-ovmf-x64 from kraxel.org/repos doesn't boot?

Doug Applegate doug.applegate at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:27:51 UTC 2017

Thanks for the replies. I updated again and the issue seems resolved.
The older version from the fedora repository seems like it's a bit
buggy. Especially when the Windows 10 guest would go into sleep mode,
it seemed to lock up and wouldn't wake up. However the one shipped
from kraxel.org seems happy as ever again.

I'm sure the reason I'm using the kraxel repo was because of following
a gpu passthrough tutorial somewhere and have since really forgotten
what I have set up. I've been using the same configuration for over a
year now so it goes to show how reliable it is I suppose!

Doug