[vfio-users] Dual monitor with spice display + hdmi

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Wed Jan 18 19:45:53 UTC 2017

That's an interesting scenario ... How does Windows handle multiple
graphics cards? Like, let's say this was all bare metal, and the machine
had 2 different models of nVidia cards and an ATI card, with a monitor
connected to each card. Would Windows be able to display a desktop on each
monitor, or span a single contiguous desktop across them? If yes then I'd
guess that what you're asking is at least theoretically possible, though
I've never tested personally.