[vfio-users] Dual monitor with spice display + hdmi

Jayme Howard g.prime at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:55:57 UTC 2017

It just treats them as independent displays.  It can either mirror them, or
extend the desktop onto multiple.  It can't do multiple independent
desktops.  A real life example of this is a motherboard with onboard video
coupled with a discrete GPU in a slot.  As long as the onboard isn't
disabled, they can work in tandem, at least for software rendering.  From
what I understand, as well, DirectX 12 and Vulkan both support hardware
rendering with multiple GPUs of different brands.