[vfio-users] Dual monitor with spice display + hdmi

Daimon Wang daimon_swang at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 02:27:20 UTC 2017

Yes, I can confirm that a PC with on-board Intel card and an NV card can be configured for dual-monitor, with Aero on. And I can make a video window across both screen.However, I haven't success with Linux host. I've read in another thread that you can start 2 X server, each for one card.
While for VM, the qemu pass-through readme said IGD card can be the secondary card for calculation only (so no output). This mode is named "Universal Pass-Through", so maybe the NV card in this mode will have the same behavior?
Regards,Daimon