[vfio-users] Code 43 when using Quadro K420 on another system.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 01:42:04 UTC 2017

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply!

I realized that primary VGA is usually controlled by BIOS, that mean can
choose discrete GPU or BMC as primary VGA.
Unfortunately this server doesn't include this option. So that I can't
choose BMC as primary VGA, and seems like can't setup vesafb to use BMC
manually.

I'll try video=vesafb:off to see what happen.

BTW, IME K2000 and higher need to be a secondary card in guest, is now
still a same or it already can be primary card so that no QXL or something?

Thanks,