[vfio-users] VM loses mouse

Daimon Wang daimon_swang at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 03:32:30 UTC 2017

I believe adding the "tablet" input device would remove the PS/2 Mouse.       -usbdevice devname           Add the USB device devname.
           tablet
               Pointer device that uses absolute coordinates (like a touchscreen). This means qemu is able to report the mouse position               without having to grab the mouse. Also overrides the PS/2 mouse emulation when activated.

    On Saturday, April 29, 2017 1:48 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc at usb.ve> wrote:

 On Fri, 2017-04-28 at 15:06 +0200, Javier Celaya wrote:
> You cannot remove the PS/2 mouse from Qemu, it's always virtualized.

Thanks. What I can't figure out is of Synergy is actually doing
anything regarding the mouse. I see no difference between the guest's
behaviour with and without it.

poc