[vfio-users] TechNet Asia-Pacific 2017 - Meet More Buyers

Steve Timber steve.timber at expodatapro.com
Tue Oct 17 22:14:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Attendees List of TechNet Asia-Pacific
2017?

We can provide you with 8,500 attendee contacts. Each contact comes with
First Name, Last Name, Specialty, Phone, Fax, Email Address, Business Name,
Web Address/URL, Country and Zip Code.

The list will be for your unlimited usage and you can send "n" number of
campaigns (Pre event or post event).

Please let me know if you are interested and I shall get back to you with
the Pricing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Steve Timber