[vfio-users] AWS Updated User Contact List Including Emails

denise.parker at salientec.com denise.parker at salientec.com
Wed Oct 11 15:54:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

Would you be interested in the *AWS/AWS Partner/Reseller User* contact
information for your marketing purpose?

We do have different advancements like: *SalesForce, Shopify, Ebay,
E-Commerce, Chef, Ansible, WordPress, Opencart, DropBox, Drupdal and
WooCommerce Users/Reseller *and many more...

The data fields we give include: *First/Last Name, Job Title, Company,
Location, and Primary Industry, SIC Code, Number of Employees, Email
Address, Income, and Web Address.*

Fill me in as to whether you are searching for contact data on whatever
other innovation client bases or *IT chiefs (C-, V-, D-, and M-level).*

*Warm respects*

*Denise Parker*
Request Generation

To quit, please react with "Forget" in the title.

Virus-free.
<#m_-9194634803466946145_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>