[vfio-users] UEFI adoption in GPU oproms [was: passthrough not working.]

Zir Blazer zir_blazer at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 00:54:48 UTC 2017

It looks like no one here heared about updGOP. I posted it a few times here already...
http://www.win-raid.com/t892f16-AMD-and-Nvidia-GOP-update-No-requests-DIY.html

Make your own UEFI GOP ROM. The tool was intended to be used to create ROMs for flashing the cards themselves, but it works even better in QEMU thanks to it being able to sideload a different ROM. It worked for my 2010 Radeon 5770. Should also work for nVidia after the GF 4xx generation, I don't recall if it could work with cards even older than that.