[vfio-users] Using a physical disk in QEMU

Nick S nick.kvmhv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 23:43:46 UTC 2017

Can you at least boot via this UEFI screen if you select the necessary
device? or does it complain? I don't remember doing anything special for
virsh and for command line I had to provide two OVMF files as separate
devices:
-drive if=pflash,format=raw,readonly,file=$folder/OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd \
-drive if=pflash,format=raw,file=$folder/OVMF_VARS-pure-efi.fd \