[vfio-users] What host driver should be used when unbind vga device from vfio-pci driver?

Acewind acewind at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:38:08 UTC 2018

I want to keep host os running and make igd device recyclable for
passthrough to another guest.
But is seems unstable, sometimes vga driver in windows 10 guest can not be
loaded normally, after host rebooted it can work again.
In libvirt xml, I have already set in the hostdev element managed = yes.

Alex Williamson <alex.williamson at redhat.com> 于2018年12月5日周三 下午11:39写道: