[virt-tools-list] connection refused when connecting to a VM

Bruno Lamps lampss at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:24:56 UTC 2011

If you autenticate (need to enter root password root password when
connecting), see if root password hasn't changed (type 'su -', without the
quotes, in terminal, enter root password and see if it works).

Also check if libvirtd is running. Type 'ps aux | grep libtvirt' in
terminal, see if there is any process with this name.