[virt-tools-list] export guest configuration

Wiesel82 at gmx.ch Wiesel82 at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 26 12:44:26 UTC 2011

Hi all,
i manage my xen guests with virt-manager. I install and clone guests with
virt-manager and virt-install. Now i would like to export the guest
configurations. If the system will crash completely and the system need to
reinstall. How can i recover all my guest configurations?

Is it enough to save .gconf/apps/virt-manager or how can i get all my
guests configurations back after a crash?
XM normally save the configurations in /etc/xen/vm/. But in virt-manager i
don't find a option to export configurations to a file or a option where
config files will be saved.

Best regards
Wiesel82