[virt-tools-list] virt-viewer: Having per window full-screen state causes monitor arrangement issues

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 12:06:27 UTC 2013

Hi

I think the issue is when a window go fullscreen, we take its monitor geometry and disable auto-alignment. This can cause overlap, when all monitors aren't fullscreen.

When we leave fullscreen, ltr-alignment is applied, all is "fine"

So it looks to me like we should do better alignment on "all" monitors whatever happens. I think current alignment spice-gtk code is too simple and needs to be improved. What do you think? I will try to see what I can do.