[virt-tools-list] 'module' object has no attribute '__version__'

James Clement james.clement at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 21:18:39 UTC 2014

Thanks.

the reason for upgrading from the RHEL version is to get USB drives working
in a Windows 7 VM. I was reading that it needed at least version 0.9.1 to
enable them and make them work.

At this time, with the version shipping with RHEL, I get Code 10 errors and
cannot get the USB drive passthrough to work.

--
JC