[virt-tools-list] Questions about cdrom installation in virt-manager

Kevin Zhao kevinzs at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 13 00:24:39 UTC 2015

Hi Cole,
     Sorry to disturb you. Firstly,thanks for your continuously help.
     I am not sure how to enter a local ISO path into the install URL
field in the installation method "Network install(HTTP,FTP or NFS)" url
to disk.
     I have tried to set up a http server in the s390x ,but find that
the "localhost" is x86 which running virt-manager. Also , I try the
"file:///var/lib/libvirt/images/**.iso", it don't find the iso image.
     So if you can provide*some examples of "local iso host"* ,it will
be really better.
Big Thanks~

Best Regards,
Kevin