[virt-tools-list] Easier container creation

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 14:47:44 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 09:15:43AM -0500, Eric Blake wrote:
> On 04/22/2017 11:39 AM, Stoyanov, Radostin wrote:
>

> > I would like to ask for feedback on the UI which is shown in the attached screen recording.
>
> Please don't EVER do that again.  Attaching a 5M screen recording to a
> mailing list multiplies your 5M by the list subscription count,
> resulting in a HUGE load on the mailserver. Instead, post a URL to your
> recording, hosted on some other web site, so that only interested
> parties need download it.

To be fair, the mailing list should have rejected the email before it
hit the list. It seems we had mistakenly configured the size limit
value, thinking it was bytes, where as it should have been KB. So we
had the limit set at ~256 MB instead of 256 KB.  I've put the size
limit back down to 300 KB now, which matches libvirt list limits

Regards,
Daniel