[virt-tools-list] Changing default vgamem='16384' for QXL device

Eric Abreu abreuer1521 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 23:00:16 UTC 2017

Hello folks, I would like to change the RAM for the QXL Video device from
default 16 MB to 64 MB or more whether is this possible. I do not have the
option to change it, I tried to delete the device and add a new one and
neither it let me change it. I also tried to edit the .xml under
/etc/libvirt/qemu/. Does anybody know a way to change this value. I want to
improve the VM graphic performance watching youtube videos. Also if anyone
know a tweak is welcome. Thanks in advance.