[virt-tools-list] Eideticom NVMe devices not showing in virt-manager

Stephen Bates stephen at eideticom.com
Wed May 16 16:42:56 UTC 2018

Hi Cole

Thanks for the response!

>    virt-manager/libvirt asks libpciaccess for this info,

Do you have a pointer to the code for this?

>  lspci has an alternate name of looking up these strings

lspci uses pci.ids.gz when available to perform the VID to name lookup. So it is odd that lspci works but virt-manager does not. I'll dig into the virt-manager/libvirt code and see if I can understand why. A pointer to that would be awesome.

Thanks

Stephen