[virt-tools-list] Checking on plans for cloud-init

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Oct 23 13:00:47 UTC 2019

I would like to chime in for this as a feature in virt-install.

I have a cobbled together an ansible playbook that uses a cd image to
load up vm configs using cloud-init.

A more generic solution as part of virt-install would be nice.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||