cannot update to version 3.0.0

odoggmts at hotmail.com odoggmts at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:28:11 UTC 2020

Hi Pavel,
sorry for my late reply. Thanks for your efforts and as matter of fact
I already increased the video memory in the XML file:
    <video>      <model type='qxl' ram='262144' vram='262144'
vgamem='65536' heads='1' primary='yes'/>      <address type='pci'
domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02'
function='0x0'/>    </video>    <video>      <model type='qxl'
ram='65536' vram='65536' vgamem='16384' heads='1'/>      <address
type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x09'
function='0x0'/>    </video>
As you can see I have two virtual monitors in the configuration
file.The above  configuration is the  highest one which works. I tried
more Ram  (My video card has 4GB of Ram) but than my Win 10 instance
just does not boot (black screen). The problem with this resolution (in
the configuration above) is that it is listed as 4K but it does not
allow the 5120 x 2560 resolution
kind regards,