[Webstore-china] Happy And Happy > Diwali %

$ 500 $ 1000 @ નોટ ચેકીંગ મશીન @ arun at akuri.co.in
Sat Oct 24 21:01:37 UTC 2015

Short summary of your email. It can be used as a preview of your message in some email clients.

Money Counting Machine With Checking and more.

 +91 9825498649

Click Any Option Direct Website Visit

                       Home                  Products                   Inquiry                 Contact Us

We are Leading Suppliers, Manufacturers & Exports of Currency counting machine In India. Akuri Currency Counting Machines are available with Counterfeit detection of High quality Fake notes while counting itself.
Akuri which is India's Largest Selling Loose note counter with Fake Detection identification feature is used by All Major Banks, Small, Medium & Big Business Establishments. The machine assures Highest Accuracy at An Affordable price & Zero Maintenance.

Your signature

You received this email as a client or subscriber of My Company, Inc.
Click here to unsubscribe.

Our address: Akuri Udyog, Ahmedabad City, 380026
Phone: (+91) 98254-98649