[Webstore-china] Want to Translae and Publish your properties on russian Realty Portals?

Valeria Yevgeny at rusmultiposting.ru
Fri Oct 30 16:58:41 UTC 2015

Dear Real Esatate Agents and Agencies!

We are kindly offering you a service to make your properties ads known on all the best russian portals.
We are strong connected with all best real estate portals.

We want offer to you two packages of semi automatic publications with hight quality translation of your properties on Top Russian real estate portals.
Activate fast and easy our packages from our website and we will make all the rest for you.

click and see our website https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.russiarealtyservice.ru&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFdT0yt5WGhMmEKxnNUcz1H_YmS5w

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.russiarealtyservice.ru&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFdT0yt5WGhMmEKxnNUcz1H_YmS5w