[Webstore-china] Contact and present you to Russian Real Estate Agents and Agencies.

Valentina Regina at russianrealtyservice.ru
Fri Oct 30 19:52:35 UTC 2015

Good afternoon dear Real Esate Agent

We are Moscow Realty Services and we help real estate agencies to find russian buyers.

Let us to introduce to you our email marketing service for estate agents.

Contact easy all Russian Agents and present your agency and portfolio to them.
They can present your properties to many investors and potential buyers.
It's very interesting because you can estabilish long term relations with them.
Service are in great demand because Russian agencies are very active and always in search of new business oportunity.

You can start easy the service you need only preapare your presentation letter,  can give you examples of letters used by our clients in the past.
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.russiarealtyservice.ru&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNFdT0yt5WGhMmEKxnNUcz1H_YmS5w

If you are interested in our email service dedicated to Russian Real Estate Agencies, you can activate the service from our website, click here