[Webstore-china] Enterprise Security & Risk Management 2017

Enterprise Security & Risk Management Europe, 21st September 2017 chris at whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 09:01:13 UTC 2017

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/display.php?M=170984&C=0f38d7a0fb9c95aeb906b39b993b9c82&S=97&L=8&N=57

Enterprise Security & Risk Management UK
8th November 2017, London
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=97&L=112&F=T]

ESRM UK is now UAE’s leading event for INFOSEC, Cyber Security and Risk
Management professionals across every major business sector. The event will
discuss the latest developments and best practises needed to address the
most pressing security risks. The event offers unrivalled networking
opportunities and insights on how to design, implement and embed
deliverable action plans that balance risk mitigation with the pursuit of
business growth.

All 500+ delegates in attendance are pre-screened as Enterprise Security
and Risk Management Decision Makers across every major business sector.

We only allow a maximum of 21 sponsors per event which means our events are
extremely delegate heavy, unlike other exhibitions and conferences you are
not presented with 100 different competitors. Would this be something you
would want your organisation to be involved in?

Visit Event Home Page:
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=97&L=112&F=T]

Current Event Sponsors Include: Forcepoint, Cylance, Cognosec, Omada, Dark
Trace, Gemalto... and many more.

For further information regarding sponsor opportunities for any of our
events, and to receive a Media Pack CONTACT:

Christopher Sheridan | Marketing & Conference Consultant
chris.sheridan.whitehallmedia at gmail.com
DD: +44 (0)161 457 1270

As our events are proven to generate a huge ROI for our sponsors, we
average an 85% rebook rate, but don't take our word for it... visit WHTV
for testimonials and proof.
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=97&L=15&F=T]

What our Sponsors say -

“It’s been good, quite a lot of interesting people came to our stand, a
lot of CISO’s from very large target organisations. The speakers have
been good too, the facilitation was very good” - BOLDON JAMES, CEO

What our delegates say -

“I will certainly be back at the next ESRM – this was a very worthwhile
event. Thank you.” - NATIONAL CAR PARKS (NCP), Chief Information Security
Officer

For more testimonials on BDA UK visit
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=97&L=113&F=T]

Christopher Sheridan | Marketing & Conference Consultant
Direct Line: +44 (0)161 457 1270

To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.
Sent by on behalf of Whitehall Media Ltd