[Webstore-china] Big Data Analytics UK, London 2017

BDA UK 2017 - 9th November, London chris at whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 10:30:06 UTC 2017

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/display.php?M=170984&C=0f38d7a0fb9c95aeb906b39b993b9c82&S=98&L=8&N=58

Big Data Analytics UK
9th November 2017, London
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=98&L=108&F=T]

BDA is now the UK’s most prestigious Big Data Analytics Conference and
Exhibition for C-suite executives, business strategists, data scientists
and analytics professionals. The 11th Annual Big Data Analytics event will
discuss the latest technology innovations, showcase Big Data use cases and
techniques that drive the greatest business value. With an emphasis on
real-life implementation of Big Data technologies, this practical business
forum will provide bold vision from leading innovators across the
data-driven spectrum.

All 500+ delegates in attendance are pre-screened as Decision makers or
decision influencers from large enterprise organisations (2000+ employees
minimum) from across every major business sectors.

We only allow a maximum of 21 sponsors per event which means our events are
extremely delegate heavy, unlike other exhibitions and conferences you are
not presented with 100 different competitors. Would this be something you
would want your organisation to be involved in?

Visit Event Home Page:
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=98&L=108&F=T]

Current Sponsors Include: Pentaho, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Tableau, Denodo,
Attunity, Datastax, Wherescape, Keyrus... and many more.

- 92% of Delegates
Would be interested in attending a BDA Conference again due to our strong
programme content and selected speakers.

- Key Sectors Include
Utilities, Oil and Gas, Banking and Finance, Retail, Travel and Tourism,
Telecoms, Public Sector, Pharmaceuticals, Media.

- +500 Delegates
C-level, Decision Making IT professionals already confirmed to attend.

For further information regarding sponsor opportunities for any of our
events, and to receive a Media Pack CONTACT Christopher Sheridan via
details below:

Christopher Sheridan | Marketing & Conference Consultant
DD: +44 (0)161 457 1270
Or simply reply to this email.

As our events are proven to generate a huge ROI for our sponsors, we
average an 85% rebook rate, but don't take our word for it... visit WHTV
for testimonials and proof.
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=98&L=15&F=T]

What our Sponsors say -

“It’s been fantabulous. We had a lot of people coming and talking to
us, they are in need of big data for their business and hopefully we can
give them a lot of solutions.” - HEXAWARE, Practice Head Business
Intelligence

What our delegates say -

“Great event, business focussed, informative with a wide range of
speakers that gave a lot of different views and options for me to take
away. Thank you and well done.” - BT, Chief Architect, DSS Big Data

For more testimonials on BDA UK visit
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=98&L=109&F=T]

To stop receiving these
emails:http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/unsubscribe.php?M=170984&C=0f38d7a0fb9c95aeb906b39b993b9c82&L=8&N=98