[Webstore-china] IDM UK 2017; Fewer than 5 sponsorship opportunities remain

Identity & Access Management UK, 8th November 2017 chris at whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 08:53:16 UTC 2017

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/display.php?M=170984&C=0f38d7a0fb9c95aeb906b39b993b9c82&S=99&L=8&N=59

Identity & Access Management UK
8th November 2017, London
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=99&L=106&F=T]

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE

IDM is now the UK’s leading event for Identity and access management
conference for senior risk management, security and IAM professionals
across government and large enterprise organisations. The 15th biannual
Identity Management Conference will identify new frontiers and
opportunities, discuss ways to transform your IAM infrastructure into an
actionable critical business resource and review the latest trends and
technologies shaping the IAM sector to help you stay ahead of the curve.

All 500+ delegates in attendance are pre-screened as Senior Identity
Management Decision Makers from across all levels of government and every
major business sectors.

We only allow a maximum of 21 sponsors per event which means our events are
extremely delegate heavy, unlike other exhibitions and conferences you are
not presented with 100 different competitors. Would this be something you
would want your organisation to be involved in?

Visit Event Home Page:
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=99&L=106&F=T]

Current Sponsors Include: PING Identity, SailPoint, SecureAuth, Thycotic,
SSH Communications Security... and many more.

- 85% of Delegates
Would be interested in attending an IDM Conference again due to our strong
programme content and selected speakers.

- Key Sectors Include
Utilities, Oil and Gas, Banking and Finance, Retail, Travel and Tourism,
Telecoms, Public Sector, Pharmaceuticals, Media.

- +300 Delegates
C-level, Decision Making IT professionals already confirmed to attend.

For further information regarding sponsor opportunities for any of our
events, and to receive a Media Pack CONTACT:

Christopher Sheridan | Marketing & Conference Consultant
DD: +44 (0)161 457 1270
Or simply reply to this email.

What our Sponsors say -

“It’s absolutely paramount that we take a planned level of sponsorship
at this event, this is the most prestigious and important event that we do
in the UK for identity management specifically.” - ORACLE, Director of
Security

What our delegates say -

“This was my first visit to the conference. I found it to be very
interesting and had a number of excellent conversations with various
companies around the issues we were facing.” - LLOYDS BANKING GROUP, Unix
& Windows Identity & Access Manager

For more testimonials on IDM UK visit
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=99&L=80&F=T]

To stop receiving these