[Webstore-china] Red Hat, please accept this exclusive invitation.

Amazon Home Services selling-services at amazon.com
Thu May 4 12:25:06 UTC 2017

This is an invitation for your company: learn how to leverage the trust of Amazon to help grow your business.

Congratulations! Red Hat has been pre-selected.

I have gotten so much business from Amazon I am actually looking to hire a third associate.

- Evergreen Cleaning Service

We cordially invite your company to apply for Selling Services on Amazon, an invite-only Amazon program for top-rated providers to sell services to local customers.

How does it work?

	Step 1: You set up the services you offer and areas you cover upfront.

	Step 2: We send you real-time alert for every matching job through the Selling Services on Amazon app.

	Step 3: If you agree to the appointment time and price, simply claim quickly. If not, dismiss it and you have nothing to lose.

Why is it so great?

	No lead fees, no subscription fees, and no startup fees: You only pay for the jobs you complete.

	No more low prices undercutting: Now you can see every job for the services you provide.

	All-in-one solutions: We take care of scheduling and payment, you simply show up and delight your customers.

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tp8h/77063305

Stop wasting money and time chasing leads that don't turn into jobs. Leverage the trust of Amazon to help grow your business now.

						Apply Now

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tp8h/77063305http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tp8h/77063305

.

									© 2016 Amazon.com

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/2017-05-04/6fngns/77063305

, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

									This email was sent to webstore-china at redhat.com, Computer Technician in Boston-Cambridge-Newton MA-NH