[Webstore-china] Red Hat is pre-selected to apply on Amazon.

Amazon Home Services selling-services at amazon.com
Sun May 7 12:37:59 UTC 2017

Congratulations! Red Hat has been pre-selected.

Your company is invited to apply for Selling Services on Amazon, an invite-only Amazon program for top-rated providers to sell services to local customers.

How does it work?

	Step 1: You set up the services you offer and areas you cover upfront.

	Step 2: We send you real-time alert for every matching job through the Selling Services on Amazon app.

	Step 3: If you agree to the appointment time and price, simply claim quickly. If not, dismiss it and you have nothing to lose.

Why is it so great?

	No more low prices undercutting: Now you can see every job for the services you provide.

	No lead fees, no subscription fees, and no startup fees: You only pay for the jobs you complete.

	All-in-one solutions: We take care of scheduling and payment, you simply show up and delight your customers.

						Learn more ›

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tq99/78729361

						See What Other Pros are Saying

										"I had to hire 7 new technicians to keep up with the business I’m receiving from Amazon."   - Sonny's Handyman Services

										"I've been contacted by several other platforms, but you guys are the only one I would consider. i'm doing well already, so what really matters is who I associate myself with."  - BA Electric

										"It has made our company very successful. Referrals have been through the roof, we've even attracted larger contracts because Amazon customer reviews show how dedicated we are."  - Hi Tek Assembly & Installations

												Apply Now ›

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tq99/78729361

									© 2016 Amazon.com

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/2017-05-07/6j2rfv/78729361

, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

									This email was sent to webstore-china at redhat.com, Computer Technician in Boston-Cambridge-Newton MA-NH