[Webstore-china] Data Storage Hardware Product Accounts

Crystal Murphy crystal.murphy at teksyszone.com
Wed Jun 6 21:32:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

We have updated huge verified accounts of users who are using different Data
Storage Hardware Products. How about acquiring it to increase your customer
base?

A few example of customers you might want to target:

*  NetApp Storage Systems

*  HP Storage Systems

*  Dell EqualLogic Networked Storage

*  EMC SAN (Storage Area Network)

*  EMC Clariion

*  EMC VNX

*  HP 3PAR

*  HP EVA

*  Oracle Exadata and more.

Let me know your requirement so that I can share counts, pricing, and
samples in my next email.

Thank you and I look forward for an opportunity to work with you.

Regards,

Crystal Murphy

Sr. Marketing Manager

                                To stop receiving future emails, please
reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject Line.