[Webstore-china] Oracle Exadata Accounts

Sandy Hotaling sandy.hotaling at b2bleadszone.com
Fri Jun 8 17:07:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring Oracle Exadata Users
List for your marketing initiatives?

We also have related users like:

*  GoldenGate

*  NetApp Storage Systems

*  HP Storage Systems

*  EMC SAN

*  HP 3PAR and many more across the globe.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Regards,

Sandy Hotaling

Sr. Marketing Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the
Subject Line.