[Webstore-china] Business to Business Updated Contact List

Rachel Wheeler rachel.wheeler at microtechnozoom.com
Sat Jul 13 16:13:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about the B2B Industry Database.
We are a leading player in the list vending industry catering to all list
requirements from various industry sectors.

Industry Specific Lists:  Healthcare, Insurance, Finance/Banking, Telecom,
Retail, Information Technology, Electronics, Food and Beverage,
Construction, Engineering, Transportation, Education, HR, SMB/SME, Business
Services, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities, Media, Manufacturing,
Hospitality, Legal Services, Automotive, Marketing/Advertising etc.

We can also customize data according to your specific target audience.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with counts, pricing
and some more information for your review.

Regards,

Rachel Wheeler | Marketing Executive

List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine
Optimization