[Webstore-china] For Limited Time you can get SolidFace 3D for free!

Peter - SolidFace PTV noreply at 3dcad.io
Tue Jul 16 17:34:48 UTC 2019

Hello, this is Peter with SolidFace PTV Team.

I would like to invite you for a limited time opportunity to try our FREE 3D CAD version called SolidFace PTV and to get a chance of winning an NVIDIA RTX 2080 TI!

As you already know SolidFace is 3D Modelling software that allows you to create everything from simple 3D printing objects to complex multi-part parametric assemblies with thousands of moving parts.  In addition, it is totally compatible with all major 3D CAD and CAM software in the market.

http://sendy.3dcad.io/sendy//l/bsTkSFD0smjSknLhMNYHaw/7q7639qcpJzY07MUh2v4URWw/lu3d2p21vvCDPqN1r1zomw

All the Best!

Peter K.

SolidFace PVT Team.