[zanata-devel] Changes to Maven profiles for integration tests

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 04:13:20 UTC 2015

Thanks Alex,

We don't have any real references to JBOSS_HOME in our XML files.  I
think JBOSS_HOME is directly interpreted by WildFly/EAP.

I don't think explicitly setting JBOSS_HOME does anything useful on
modern versions anyway, especially if you need to test on multiple app
servers.  EAP and WildFly can both work out JBOSS_HOME from the location
of standalone.sh, even when it is found via $PATH.

So, please make sure JBOSS_HOME is not in your .bashrc or .zshenv!

Perhaps we should add

    unset JBOSS_HOME

to build.sh.  Thoughts, anyone?

--