[zanata-users] error: Can't find pot file for : on server

Adrian Likins alikins at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 13:12:55 UTC 2012

On 09/20/2012 10:32 PM, Sean Flanigan wrote:
> It may depend on how the ':' file got there in the first place,

     No idea on that.

>   but
> assuming that problem is fixed[1], you should just have to to push the
> pot file again.  If the only file pushed is 'keys', it should
> automatically delete the ':' file.
     Doesn't seem to be fixed, the ':' is still there, for
example:

Trying to push again results in:

zanata server: https://translate.zanata.org/zanata
zanata python client version: 1.3.7-2-g4e29, zanata server API version:
1.7.0
Project: subscription-manager
Version: 1.0.X
Username: alikins
Source language: en-US
Copy previous translations:True
PO directory (originals):.
Importing source documents only
This will overwrite/delete any existing documents on the server.
Are you sure (y/n)?y
Delete the :
error: Error 404 - The requested resource is not available

No ':' files local, zanata.xml looks ok. Sending you the
repo.

Adrian