[zanata-users] error: Can't find pot file for : on server

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 02:32:00 UTC 2012

It may depend on how the ':' file got there in the first place, but
assuming that problem is fixed[1], you should just have to to push the
pot file again.  If the only file pushed is 'keys', it should
automatically delete the ':' file.

BTW, I recommend editing zanata.xml to include this:
  <project-type>gettext</project-type>
That way you won't need to keep specifying "--project-type gettext"

Sean.

[1] If not, point me at your source repo/branch and zanata.xml, and I'll
see if I can work out what happened.