[zanata-users] Translation memory and Glossary

Gregoire Henry ghynxmail at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:53:20 UTC 2013

Hello

I have a question about the translation memory panel (panel at the bottom
of the workspace) , is there is a way to import some supplementary terms in
it ?

My use case is :

- we have to start translation for a new project , but we have some history
about translating the same kind of project , we want to pre add some
translation to help our translators starting their job ....

Any idea ?

An other question , about glossary : is there is a specific format to
import this kind of information ?

Should we just provide a .po file with translated words ?

Thanks for your answers

Regards

Greg