[zanata-users] two issues for approval

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 00:54:06 UTC 2014

Hi Zanata admin team

I have two issues and need your help.

First one, I, on be half of Fedora Japanese team, like to request zanata
admin team to put on hold the request of user as Translator/Reviewer of
Japanese team. I can not identify that the user (who currently submitted
the request) meet the requirements of Fedora contributor/translator.
Thus we do not want this user to access and modify any Fedora related
packages translation at this stage.

The following is the requirement for Fedora translator. Once the
requirements are met, we hear from this user and confirm his translation
ability of Japanese, we are happy to welcome him.

* Obtain FAS account
* Sign 'Fedora Project Contributor Agreement' via FAS
* Subscribe trans at lists & trans-ja at lists

Second, I understand that there are many other projects which are not
Fedora, and it is not my intention to control those package translation
access. I am afraid of any user who have not met the requirements as
Fedora contributor/translator (all languages) to access and modify
Fedora related package translation without consensus of the team.
Because every Fedora translation team has their own translation and
review process to maintain high quality.  So I need your help preventing
this happens.

Please notice that this user has recently requested to form different
language team and been approved as coordinator, while this language team
has already existed for Fedora L10N Project. I do not know if this user
and/or Fedora coordinator are aware of this each other.

Thanks

noriko
Fedora L10N Project/Japanese team