[zanata-users] F23 anaconda translation issue with zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 01:30:43 UTC 2015

On 2015年08月29日 01:39, Samantha N. Bueno wrote:
> Hi Noriko,
>
> I'm on the installer team and in charge of doing builds of anaconda and
> blivet for Fedora 23.
> (https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/anaconda)
>
> Recently, I branched anaconda for F23, but I was having significant
> issues with Zanata at the time (the python client kept timing out; the
> UI was slow/almost unresponsive). I know that I should have done "copy
> to new version" from master branch, but due to the problems I
> experienced, I created the branch from the command line client and
> manually uploaded the source file in the web UI. My mistake is that I
> specified "po/" as the file path when I uploaded it:
> https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/anaconda/f23-branch/settings/documents
> There are now translations associated with that source file, but they
> are not present in any builds due to my mistake. The actual file path
> string should just be empty.
>
> It is not possible to simply change the file path of the source file,
> unfortunately. Do you have the power to do that? Or do you know someone
> who might?
Zanata team, I like to ask for help below.

Hi Samantha
If you are experiencing timing out problem while logging in zanata using
FAS account, it is caused by Fedora Infra, and it is known issue for us
translators too. If this is not the case but different issue, please
share a little more information in order to reproduce the situation?

To change the file path, I am not sure too.
It is better to ask Zanata team for help on this, and I forward the mail
to ML.

noriko