[zanata-users] Disable some feature for end users

Alessandro Portosa alessandro.portosa at eng.it
Thu Sep 24 10:26:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,
do you know how (and if) is possible to disable some feature from a
Zanata private (but open) installation. I would avoid mainly two things:

  * API usage for end user. Only admins should use API. This could be
    achive by disabling the API key generation, but I'm not sure how to
    do it.
  * New project creation for end user. I work for a open source project
    made by several modules and we are opening their
    internationalization to the end users. Our modules are pretty
    standard so there is no need to allow creation of new project. In
    fact the translation for the modules that already exist (created by
    us) are then sync with the source code repository via api-client. It
    is possible to disable this feature (New Project creation) as well?

Thanks!
Alessandro