[zanata-users] Disable some feature for end users

Alessandro Portosa alessandro.portosa at eng.it
Wed Sep 30 09:23:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for you help! At the moment I can't update my Zanata to the newer
version. but I will asap for sure! The API usage is fine at the moment,
not urgent.  Anyhow, I'm still looking for a trick to disable the
project creation with my version (3.5.1) of Zanata. It can also be
something that I can change by hand as administrator with a
"quick-and-dirty" way... It is just temporary fix until I get time to
update my Zanata instance.