[zanata-users] https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/ will becomes https://translate.zanata.org/

Ding Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 08:53:25 UTC 2016

After 3:00 UTC, 08 Mar 2016, the URL of our generic open source server

https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/

will be shortened as

https://translate.zanata.org/

So all of our public servers have consistent URL format.
It will be not only easier for users to input, but also for system administrators to manage.

Possible impact:
Both https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/
and  https://translate.zanata.org/

should be working for both WebUI and command line client users.

However, for command line clients, URL start with http:// will NOT be automatically redirected.
To fixed it, you need to check the URL in both zanata.xml and $HOME/.config/zanata.xml
Both URL need to be started as "https://...", NOT "http://...".

Should you encounter any problem, please don't hesitate to leave your feedback in
https://zanata.atlassian.net/

Regards,
--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer
Email: dchen at redhat.com

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
Website: www.redhat.com

Red Hat, Inc.
Facebook: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat Japan | Red Hat Korea | JBoss APAC
Twitter: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat ANZ
LinkedIn: Red Hat APAC | JBoss APAC