[zanata-users] Question about authentification on REST API

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Wed Aug 16 16:18:48 UTC 2017

Hi there,

maybe someone can help with an authentification problem on Zanata REST
API. I tried to switch the status of a version in a project with PUT
request, described in [1]. I've setup a small ansible playbook as you
can see in [2]. I've set X-Auth-User header and X-Auth-Token regarding
my credentials. The account is maintainer of the project. What I've got
if the status is already set is 200 OK what mean there is a good
connection to API (I would expect another return code). When I send a
request to change the status I became 401 not authorized what caused by
wrong credentials or wrong X-Auth-Header settings. I didn't found any in
documentation so maybe someone has an idea.

thx Frank

[1]
https://zanata.ci.cloudbees.com/job/zanata-api-site/site/zanata-common-api/rest-api-docs/resource_ProjectVersionResource.html#resource_ProjectVersionResource_put_PUT
[2] https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/OsdAmyIzXQXDLxgr62keMA