[zanata-users] problem with setup

Aleksander Rozman andy.rozman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 11:33:54 UTC 2017

Hi !

I wanted to start crowd sourcing translation for my project and I can't
find the setting where I could set that I can Upload source document on
Webac interface. Since my application uses several modules, each will have
to be its own config, so adding source files (and initial translations will
be real pain-in-the-*** if this is not possible via Web interface...

I plan to use maven at later time to download the translations, but for
start I want simply to try it out, and I have real problems with that...

How can I setup project that web access Upload of source document will be
permitted?

Andy