[zanata-users] problem with setup

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Wed Jun 28 21:32:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

After you create your project, and a version inside the project, under the
settings tab in the version screen, you should be able to see the
"Document" side tab and "+" sign to allow drag and drop of your source file.

Please see here for more info:
http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/user-guide/documents/upload-documents/

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:33 PM, Aleksander Rozman <andy.rozman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I wanted to start crowd sourcing translation for my project and I can't
> find the setting where I could set that I can Upload source document on
> Webac interface. Since my application uses several modules, each will have
> to be its own config, so adding source files (and initial translations will
> be real pain-in-the-*** if this is not possible via Web interface...
>
> I plan to use maven at later time to download the translations, but for
> start I want simply to try it out, and I have real problems with that...
>
> How can I setup project that web access Upload of source document will be
> permitted?
>
> Andy

ALEX ENG

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

globalisation tooling, customer platform

Red Hat Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd <https://www.redhat.com/>

Level 1, 193 North Quay

Brisbane 4000

aeng at redhat.com    M: +61423353457     IM: aeng